Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The reality of zookeeping within Malaysia



After a few test posts, here it is - a newly clad personal dimension - where I can learn to put my thoughts into words. And subject them to polish (how long have I not written something that's not my lab report?)

It is undoubtedly going to be a very abrasive and abusive process. The images in my head are hard to express. They are also hard to argue. Perhaps I'll just slip in one or two when I feel like it (for now I'm monkeying around, as the image above sorta implies). This blog will be have exactly that; a 'feel-like-it'...policy. I shall be free from the taxing need to make sense and I shall not attempt to avoid logical fallacies - this is not a parliament and I are not a parliament monkey. Besides, in thinking, 'erring' on the side of caution makes you logical and dumb and you can't create nuclear bombs with that sort of mentality.

Darn, I are already trying to justify myself. nevermind, summing up, let's just say with that attitude your heart is not opened up to God.

Finally, a big thank you to Ced a.k.a. Eli James for designing this blog... I know it took years!


Whisper for Sanctuary means prayer.

2 comments:

  1. It literally took a year! Sorry about that, Paul. =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know right. The journey was tough, with singapore and emeralds making it even harder but finally, finally I can stop asking 'are we there yet's. ^^

    ReplyDelete